Everyone Deserves a Comfortable Ride
When you're out on your bike, you should be focused on your ride, not acute pain or numbness. Our fitting services are designed to shape your bike around YOU - the individual rider - in order to mitigate these common cycling issues.
All bikes purchased from Hutch’s are guaranteed to be correctly sized for their rider. Bicycle fitting delves deeper into the full customization of your bike, beyond the original sizing performed at the time of sale.
As part of our fitting services, we'll provide a pre-fit physical assessment, where your fitter will look at your body’s limitations, previous injuries, current physical pains, and your riding goals.
While you spin on our trainer, we'll apply the data gathered from our 3D motion capture system, and the information collected from our fit assessment, to make the appropriate adjustments to your bike, which will place you in a comfortable and efficient pedaling position.
All fitting services include follow-up appointments guaranteed for one year after the initial fit. These follow-up appointments are designed to fine tune your fit as your training progresses.
Call our Eastside or Westside stores to set up a fit appointment today!
Bike Fit Options
Whether you’re on a brand new bike or you’re looking to shave seconds off of your next race time, you can benefit from a professional bike fit. Learn more about our fit services and schedule your appointment today.
Cleat Install ($10.00)
- Determine Proper Cleat Position For You
- Install Cleat
Foot Bed Assessment & Cleat Install ($15.00)
- Determine Proper Cleat Position for You
- Install Cleat
- Assess Foot and Determine What Footbed is Needed
Standard Fit & Static MTB Suspension Set Up ($120.00)
- Cleat Assessment
- Saddle Height
- Saddle Fore and Aft
- Stem Length
- Handlebar Position and Width
- Break and Shifter Lever Position
- Setting Proper Sag and Air Pressure
- Adjusting Rebound and Compression
- One Free Follow-Up Appointment
*The Standard Fit is included with any bike purchase over $3500 retail value.
*Basic MTB Suspension setup is done on all full-suspension bikes.
Performance Fit ($350.00)
- Standard Fit Service - PLUS -
- Pre-Fit Interview
- 21 Step Body Geometry Assessment
- RETUL Vantage 3D Fit
- Saddle Mapping (Existing Saddle or New Saddle)
- Saddle Positioning (Fore/Aft, Height & Tilt)
- Handlebar Positioning (Height, Orientation, Lever Placement and Correct Sizing)
- Stem Length and Degree (We Use the RETUL Dynamic Fit Stem)
- Cleat Placement (Fore/Aft, Cleat Rotation, Medial/Lateral Position, Cleat and/or ITS Wedges or Shim)
- Foot Mapping for Insoles
- Pedal Stroke Assessment
- Complete Fit Report (Including Assessment and ZIN Report)
- 1 Free Follow-Up Fit
- The Performance Fit is included with any bike purchase over $5000 retail value.