Bicycle Fitting Services
While riding, the focus should be on the road or trail, not on acute pain or numbness. Our fitting services are designed to shape the bike around the individual in order to mitigate these common cycling issues. All bikes purchased form Hutch’s are guaranteed to be correctly sized to the rider. Bicycle fitting delves deeper into the customization than the initial sizing of the bike.
During the fit we will assess your physical condition, flexibility, riding style and goals. While you spin on the trainer we will apply the information collected from our fit assessment and make the appropriate adjustments to the bike that place you in a comfortable and efficient pedaling position. All fitting services include follow up appointments guaranteed for one year after the initial fit. These follow up appointments are designed to fine tune your fit as your training progresses. Call the Eastside or Westside stores to set up an appointment.
CLEAT INSTALL ($10.00)
• Determine proper cleat position for you.
• Install cleat.
FOOT BED ASSESSMENT AND CLEAT INSTALL ($15.00)
• Determine Proper Cleat Position for You.
• Install Cleat.
• Asses Foot and Determine What Foot Bed is Needed
• Determine if Varus or Valgus Wedge is Needed.
STANDARD FIT AND MTB SUSPENSION SET UP ($70.00)
• Saddle Height.
• Saddle Fore and Aft.
• Stem Length.
• Handle Bar Position and Width.
• Break and Shifter Lever Position.
• Setting Proper Sag and Air Pressure.
• Adjusting Rebound and Damping.
• One Free Follow Appointment.
*The Standard Fit is included with any bike purchase over $2500 retail value.
PERFORMANCE FIT ($170.00)
• Basic Fit +
• Biomechanics Assessment off the Bike.
• Cleat Fitting/Foot Bed Assessment/ Shoes Wedges.
• Knee Tracking.
• One Year Guarantee.
*The Performance Fit is included with any bike purchase over $5000 retail value.