Built for high-alpine terrain, the Rime 2.0 brings rugged capability to ensure you can conquer any mountain trail. XPEL mesh lining sheds while you shred, preventing the shoe from becoming water-logged in creek crossings and will dry overnight. Our Lollipop midsole construction is paired with a gnarly Vibram rubber outsole creating superb/unmatched off-bike push-ability for getting over any unrideable terrain. For closure, a standard lace is paired with an L6 Boa for a precise fit, on-bike adjustability, and redundancy to keep you riding when you're in the backcountry.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
- Landing Strip cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Boa L6-Snap dials for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee
- Stiff Lollipop nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off-the-bike comfort.
- Vibram rubber sole for confident traction
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 384g (1/2 pair, size 42)
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Boa L6-Snap dial and standard lacing|
|Upper||XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction|
|Midsole||Lollipop nylon composite|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Brassy Yellow / 41||888818685356||61521-6041||210000143792|
|Black / 37||888818445998||61119-7337||210000146799|
|Black / 39||888818443659||61119-7339||210000146800|
|Black / 40||888818451746||61119-7340||210000146801|
|Black / 45||888818445400||61119-7345||210000146806|
|Black / 47||888818451159||61119-7347||210000146808|