One rear derailleur to rule them all. The SRAM Force eTap AXS rear derailleur is designed for both 1x and 2x systems. It capitalizes on X-Range gearing technology for enhanced range and chain management and features larger pulleys for improved durability and efficiency. Strong, smooth, quiet and AXS enabled.
- SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalization
- Orbit chain management technology keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- A single rear derailleur for all gearing combinations, including 1x and 2x
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- NOTE: Does not include eTap battery. Compatible with existing eTap batteries.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
|Medium Cage / Grey / 12-speed||710845854491||00.7518.136.000||210000142920|