Unless you're trying to achieve the whole arctic-explorer-look, frozen beard and all, we recommend riding with some protection over your face when the mercury plummets. No, we're not talking about a creepy ski mask, we're talking about our Element WINDSTOPPER Balaclava.
Our balaclava provides the ultimate in cold weather protection for a point on the body that routinely suffers from abuse at the cruel hands of exposure. To do so, we made it from Gore WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell, which is wind- and water-resistant, as well as highly breathable and effective at managing moisture buildup. This means that you'll get the protection that you need without having to worry about things getting steamy and gross under the mask.
In terms of fit, we ergonomically engineered it to accommodate a wide range of faces and necks, as well as building in dual-position technology that allows you to adjust the face independently of the head.
- Gore WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability.
- Ergonomically engineered to provide the perfect fit across a wide array of faces.
- Dual-position face mask allows you to adjust the face position without interrupting coverage over the head.
- Laser-cut vents provide discreet, yet highly effective points of ventilation
- HairPort accommodates ponytails.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Fabric weight: 325g
|Black / Large/X-Large||888818285204||64818-0214||210000134440|